Monday, July 6, 2009

Weight Watcher Weigh In - Nope!

I don't know what I was thinking the other day when I typed my weekly Weigh In Wednesday post. I forgot that Saturday was the 4th of July and Weight Watchers was closed. I didn't get a chance to weigh in at Weight Watchers this week. So, the Weight Watchers weight loss will not be updated until Saturday, July 11.

Since I couldn't get on the scale at Weight Watchers, I decided to step on my scale Saturday morning. I weighed in down 1.6 pounds (from Wednesday morning). I did this to see if the weekend would take toll on my weight loss. I returned back to the scale this morning. I was down another .2 pounds since Saturday morning. I'm hoping the scale reflects the same or better on Wednesday morning when I actually record my weight loss.

I did drink a lot of water this weekend. I took 20 bottles of water and came home with 3. Each time I returned to the house (picking up items we left behind), I grabbed a new bottle of water. I think that would be an additional 4. I walked all day yesterday too. The weather was nice and my fiance' and I wanted to check out all the acres and walking trails. Even though I didn't do much running and strength training, I think the walking as well as lifting and carrying helped.

Stay tuned for my weekly weigh in on Wednesday...

1 comment:

The Fat Dietitian said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I was up 2 pounds this week due to a plethora of dessert and alcohol... Doh!