Thursday, July 9, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday - 7/8/09

This week I weighed in down 1.6 pounds. I was pretty excited. It's that time of the month that you dread even looking at a scale especially when you have the overly bloated feeling.

I had a post typed and saved but not sure what happened to it so today's post will actually be short. I'll talk more about a few topics on Saturday when I post my Weight Watcher weigh in amounts. I'm hoping to lose at least 2.2 pounds this week to put me at the 30 pound mark. I have my next mini goal in mind if I do hit my goal #4 - 30 pounds. It's going to take some work in the exercise department to hit my goal #5.

How's your weight loss this week? Try any new exercises?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -26.4

Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #4 30
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-27.8

No comments: