Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 7/13/09

This week I decided to menu plan. I haven't been so thorough with it. I write it up and sometimes it gets posted but it normally doesn't get followed. We've found ourselves eating soup and grilled cheese which normally isn't something that makes it onto my menu. My fiance' and boys like their meat with their meals. It's great because we haven't really used a lot of our frozen meat. It's also kept me from grocery shopping with the exception of produce, eggs, milk and bread products.

Here's this week's menu. We have date night planned for Saturday and my fiance' normally cooks on Sunday so I've planned for Monday - Friday this week (in no particular order below).

1. Steak Fajitas
2. Family Size Burrito
3. Cabbage Rolls
4. Homemade pizza
5. Pork Chops with Cider Gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Sauteed Apples and Onions

To see more menu plans, visit Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: