Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 6/29/09


Last week I had planned enough items that we would be covered for the week. With my fiance' out of town, I kind of just let the menu go to waste. The kids decided on luncheon meat sandwichs two different nights, chicken nuggets another night and we picked up dinner the one late night that we had. Needless to say, I still have a lot of meat in my freezer that needs to be used. So, I'm using three of the four items from last week.
This week I am only planning for 4 nights since we will be camping Friday - Sunday. I will post my "diet" plan for the weekend before Friday so that you can see that camping doesn't have to take you way from your goals.

Here's my menu plan:

1. Pomegranate Chipotle Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Onions, Mashed Potatoes
2. Pot Roast and Veggies
3. Grilled Chicken & Vegetables
4. Grilled Turkey Cutlets, vegetable, fruit (kids); Turkey Cutlets and Parmesan Salad (me)

To see more menu plans, visit Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: