Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weight Watcher Weigh In - 6/13/2009

This week I weighed in at Weight Watchers down 0.8 pounds. I was not able to stay for the meeting since I had my youngin' with me. The Saturday morning class is too packed to have him in there with me.

Did you know that after working out, you should have protein within 5-20 minutes after your workout? This is the optimum time frame to take in protein! You can maximize your results and have better muscle recovery by having something like a protein shake. That's why so many fitness clubs have been adding shake/smoothie bars into their clubs.

Until next week, happy weight loss and exercising! Remember, the weight didn't all come on in one day and it's not going to come off in one day. Take it one day at a time. Don't get discouraged. You'll be pleased with your results if you stick with it.

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -20.6

Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #4 30
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-25.6

No comments: