Monday, June 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 6/22/09

Last week I didn't do menu planning. Our week was crazy. We had a baseball game every night except Friday. There were two nights that both kids had baseball games. We did manage to eat in every night though. We even tried the Crockpot Chicken Parmesan. It was delicious! I ate the leftovers for lunch (I'm not a leftover eater either).

This week will be an easy week since my fiance' will be out of town until Friday. We have plans for date night on Saturday night and a 50th wedding anniversary party on Sunday. I will only be menu planning for 4 nights this week!!


Here's my menu plan:

1. Pomegranate Chipotle Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Onions, Mashed Potatoes
2. Cheeseburgers, French Fries, Fruit

3. Grilled Chicken & Vegetables, Greek Salad
4. Grilled Turkey Cutlets, vegetable, fruit (kids); Turkey Cutlets and Parmesan Salad (me)

I will be cooking lunch on Saturday. Since we never got around to having the
Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato Panini, I'll be making that for our Saturday lunch. My fiance' cooks breakfast on Sunday.

To see more menu plans, visit Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments: