Monday, June 22, 2009

Weight Watcher Weigh In - 6/20/09

This week I weighed in at Weight Watchers down 1.4 pounds. I'm just 3 pounds away from Goal #4. I'm trying to hit the goal by July 4th...we'll see how it goes.

One of the things that we talked about at this week's meeting was breakfast. It' really got me thinking. I used to not eat breakfast, mainly because I didn't have time. A while back, maybe about a year ago, I read and article about the importance of eating breakfast while dieting. It helps jump start your metabolism and can keep you from snacking or over eating later. The key is to eat a filling low sugar breakfast. Lately, I have been making up big batches of breakfast burritos that my fiance' and I can take to work with us or eat on the go. If you don't eat breakfast because you don't like breakfast food, find something that you do like and have it for breakfast. Breakfast doesn't have to be breakfast food.

What's your favorite breakfast food? If you are following Weight Watchers, do you skip breakfast or eat very little for breakfast to save your points for later?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -21.0

Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #4 30
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-27.0

No comments: