Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - 6/27/09

I'm behind again but I wanted to get my weigh in post out there before I start a new week. On Wednesday, my scale reflected 0 pounds lost. I honestly thought I was going to have a gain. I felt fatter than I ever have...I was bloated and I think holding all the water from the day before (which was over 100 oz). I did sneak on the scale Friday morning since I noticed I wasn't as bloated. It showed me down 1.4 pounds (nope, I'm not counting it since it wasn't my weigh in day). On Saturday, I went to Weight Watcher's to weigh in. I was down .8 pounds - inching closer to my 30 pound weight loss goal.

I had a pretty active weekend with laying sod and working in our yard - mowing and weeding. I did go to the YMCA and workout on the elliptical for a while. It felt good since it was something different (other than running). I'm going to give my all this week in hopes over hitting or coming really close to my 30 pound goal.

One thing I'm going to work on this week is preparing for our weekend of camping. I've made a list of items that I will be purchasing or pulling from the stockpile to take with us. Since most of our meals will be cooked on the grill, I will be able to throw in my Fat Free Ball Park Frank (1 point) and some fruit to grill. I've even got a few desserts that I will be taking along so that my temptations for the fattening stuff will not take over. I don't see exercise being a problem since there is plenty of land to walk/run on and I will probably be chancing my kids around on their 4-wheelers.

How are you doing on your weight loss goals this week? Have you hit any of your major milestones yet? 10%? 25 pounds?

Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -21.0

Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #4 30
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-27.8

No comments: