Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weigh In - Week ending 8/23/09



This week was no surprise at Weight Watchers. I maintained this week. I didn’t get on my scale Wednesday or really any other day so I didn’t know what to expect. I was thinking it would be a gain since we spent 2 ½ days at the county fair. While I did guzzle quite a bit of water, my eating wasn’t as good. We walked past a food booth to get to the camper each day after the show and there was three times (yep 3) that I stopped at it. It was anything healthy even though I could try to come up with a reason for it to be healthy (maybe that it was light- in weight). I got the best dessert (for dinner) – Frozen Key Lime Strawberry Pie!! Yumilious! Doesn’t it sound like it would be a nice refreshing treat on a 90 degree day when you’ve been dealing with pigs, heat and kids at the county fair?

Along with that treat, I didn’t get a lot of exercise in last week. I got a lot of walking in over the 2 ½ days we were at the fair but after that I think it was in recovery mode. I didn’t run all week. I walked 1 night during my son’s football practice but that’s where it ended. I didn’t do anything else. I have a plan for this week though.

That's all I have this week.

How are you doing on your weight loss?


Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -27.6


Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #5
40
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-34.8

No comments: