Monday, August 3, 2009

Weigh In - Week ending 8/1/09


Again, I am late posting my weigh in for this week. On my scale, I weighed in up 1.0 pounds. At Weight Watchers on Saturday, I was up 1.2 pounds. Shocking? No. I was a real slacker this week. Now I'm 5.0 pounds away from my goal of getting to 38.2 pounds on August 8. However, I'm working my hardest this week to get as close to it as I can. (Yes, sweat will be involved.)

I didn't workout this week, for the most part anyways. It was a busy week for me. I didn't walk on my lunch hours instead I was working on projects at work (busy time of the month). Then my oldest son's football practices started. The practices start at 6pm which isn't long after I get home and we have to drive 10-15 minutes up the road. The first couple days, I sat there and watched. By Wednesday, I was making good use of my time. I jogged/walked the cross country path. I had to walk more than I wanted because the path goes back in the Land Lab and my younger son was with me (he loves dirt and nature). My plan for this week is to jog that same route and run the track around the football field as long as the track/field isn't being used.

My food choices really haven't been a problem. The only problem with my food choices is my morning coffee. I haven't been able to kick that habit but I've been working on it. One thing I am going to try this week (I started this on Thursday) is to plan my breakfast, lunch and dinner. It helps me to determine my points for the day before heading out the door. My points went down one last week (which I complete forgot about). One point really does make a difference for me. So, instead of just having the healthy choices on hand, I'm going to make a plan for eating them.


How’s your weight loss coming along? Do you plan out all of your meals or just make sure you have healthy choices on hand?



Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -26.6


Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #5 - Aug 8
38.2
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-33.2

No comments: