Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weigh In - Week ending 8/15/09



With the crazy week that I had, I did not weigh myself on Wednesday morning. I’m thinking about cutting that weigh in out completely and only track my Weight Watcher’s weight loss. This week I weighed in down 1.4 pounds. I was able to make it to Weight Watchers on Friday for their open weigh hours.

During my visit to the Weight Watcher center, I spent a few minutes talking to the receptionist. It all started with her asking, “How are you doing this morning?” My reply was, “Let me get back to you after I weigh.” We talked about my weight loss and what I had been doing to lose weight. She was impressed that I could drop nearly 35 pounds without putting forth a lot of effort in the exercise department. She said I would be doing a lot better if I could exercise and that it could get me to ‘goal’ quicker. That was another question I had…when do I get to set my goal? I thought maybe I was getting close to being able to discuss my goal. As a matter of fact, I am getting close – in the next 12-15 pounds. Hard to believe!

Over the past week the only exercise I did was walking/jogging during my son’s football practices. If I didn’t have to be at the practices, I probably wouldn’t have even done that much. I did try to workout with an exercise video one night but I got bored and turned it off. I seem to lose interest pretty quick in doing the workout videos.

I did try to get a grip on my afternoon snacking issues and always being hungry when I arrive home from work. Eating every 2-3 hours seemed to keep my hunger levels balanced. I wasn’t hungry and eating whatever I could get my hands on when I arrived home from work. I would grab a snack bag of my pretzel thins and I’d be satisfied until dinner (which on most nights is after 8:00pm).

I think that’s all I have for this week. Anyone have anything they’d like to add? Did you try something new this week? Did you have a big weight loss this week? Are you struggling?



Goal 12/31/09 56.2
2009 Weight Loss-to-date -27.6


Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #5
40
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-34.8

No comments: