Well, I don't have much to report as for weight loss this week. I didn't weigh in on Saturday. I had an AWFUL week and didn't want to get disappointed by a big weight gain. This week hasn't been much better but I will be going on Saturday morning.
Over the past couple months, I have been dealing with...
- later work hours than I am used to - I've never had to work until 5:00pm and deal with the rush hour traffic
- light workload @ work - no fun when you have nothing to do
- football practice - nearly ever night during the week - little time before and after practice
- no "me" time - this has been a tough one
- tight funds - I took a 20% pay cut from my previous pay when I returned to work. I didn't think it was a big deal but it has been a little rough. The difference in my current pay and unemployment is less than the "new" bills I have taken on - childcare and gas (I go through 3 extra tanks a month now).
- lack of motivation - I'm thinking my motivation has bottomed out because of all the negative things I am dealing with...
Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)
|Goal #5 ||40 |
|Weight Loss (since 3/11/09) ||-31.2|