Thursday, October 22, 2009

Weigh In - Week ending 10/17/09


Well, I don't have much to report as for weight loss this week. I didn't weigh in on Saturday. I had an AWFUL week and didn't want to get disappointed by a big weight gain. This week hasn't been much better but I will be going on Saturday morning.

Over the past couple months, I have been dealing with...
  • later work hours than I am used to - I've never had to work until 5:00pm and deal with the rush hour traffic
  • light workload @ work - no fun when you have nothing to do
  • football practice - nearly ever night during the week - little time before and after practice
  • no "me" time - this has been a tough one
  • tight funds - I took a 20% pay cut from my previous pay when I returned to work. I didn't think it was a big deal but it has been a little rough. The difference in my current pay and unemployment is less than the "new" bills I have taken on - childcare and gas (I go through 3 extra tanks a month now).
  • lack of motivation - I'm thinking my motivation has bottomed out because of all the negative things I am dealing with...
I'm hoping to get back on track this week. I'll be back and let you know how the weigh in goes...

Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #5
40
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-31.2

No comments: