Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 10/12/09


I'm on time with posting my menu this week. I've planned for my breakfasts and family dinners. I still need to figure out what I am going to do for lunch Tuesday - Friday. I need to find some Weight Watcher friendly options. It might just be a salad, sandwich or soup but might be leftovers...unsure.

A couple weeks ago I picked up the Weight Watcher Comfort Classics cookbook. I'm going to try a couple of the recipes this week. There are several recipes that sound really good. Well, see how these turn out... I need to find some more Weight Watcher friendly recipes. Do you have any good Weight Watcher recipes or a good cookbook with low calorie/fat recipes?

Breakfast
1. Special K Blueberry cereal, Fat Free/Skim Milk, ½ cup Blueberries
2. Egg white omelet w/mushrooms, peppers and onions, ¾ cup strawberries
3. Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Bar
4. Jimmy Dean D-lights Canadian Bacon Honey Wheat Muffin (2x)

Not sure about my lunches yet. It might be leftovers.

Dinner
1. Shrimp, Bacon-Cheddar Mashed Potatoes (WW Comfort Classic Cookbook), salad
2. Homemade Pizza
3. Open Face Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches (WW Comfort Classic Cookbook)
4. Meatloaf, egg noodles, sweet corn
5. Sausage & Alfredo Lasagna
6. Jamaican Rubbed Pork Chops, sweet potato fries, veggies


To see other menu plans, visit I'm an Organized Junkie.

No comments: