Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekly Weigh In - Week ending 10/10/09


Not a very good week here. I was up 1 pound. The weight gain is from the lack of motivation that I have right now. I think a lot of it has to do with our busy schedule and stress of work. Two days last week, I walked during my lunch hour. It was great to be able to get out of the office for an hour and clear my head. I see more of this happening as my job is changing once again... (No not a new job, just a few changes to the current one.) I'd really like to be at or really close to my Goal #5 by Thanksgiving.

My original goal was to lose 56.2 pounds by the end of the year. The challenge is on to see how close I can get to this goal since I've been slacking for the past 2 months. My hit my highest amount of weight loss on August 14, 2009 when I lost 1.4 pounds bringing my total (since March 11) to 34.8 pounds. Since that weigh in, my weight has when up and down a little at a time. I don't have to worry too much about the holiday season either. I love to bake and usually spend most of my weekend baking something. I'm not big on the bake goods though. I just need to stay clear of the peanut butter fudge...my biggest holiday downfall. However, after trying some with sauerkraut in them over the weekend, I'm thinking about trying it in a batch this year. It would count more as a veggie and protein, right?!?! I can think it is...

How close do you think I will get? Did you set a weight loss goal this year? Did you reach your goal? If not, how close are you?

Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #5
40
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-31.2

No comments: