Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday: CLR Bathroom Cleaning


A few weeks ago, 5 Minutes for Mom had asked their readers if anyone wanted to try this new CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner and do a tackle on it. They were sending out full bottles of the stuff for FREE. Are you kidding? I wasn’t passing it up. The bath & kitchen are two rooms that I try to avoid as much as possible. They are small and usually the two rooms that get the dirtiest.

I probably should have tackled the kitchen but I chose the bathroom instead. Why? The bathroom is smaller. I decided if I was tackling the bathroom with CLR I was going to do as much as possible. I removed everything that could be and got to work…first taking pictures of the "Mess".

Then it was on with the gloves and fan. I sprayed and wiped, sprayed and wiped for about 2 hours. I was amazed by the power of CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner. It "ate" the soap scum and lime right off everything. I didn't care for the smell though but I took are of that. I would have liked to compare it to my normal cleaner to see how it stood up to it but I didn't want to get the two chemicals together in the small quarters. Now let's hope I don't have to do it again (that is clean the bathroom - my fiance usually does it) and I win one of the three Prize Packs, which each include $100.00, from CLR. I think I'll use it to have my carpets cleaned while I sit and watch!

I also decided to tackle the kitchen sink with it while I had it out. It looks much better!

Before:

After:
To see what others tackled with the CLR, visit 5 Minutes for Mom's Tackle It Tuesday.

No comments: