Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Have a Speedy Rewards Card?

Not a member yet? Just pick up a free Speedy Rewards membership card at a location near you. Click here to find the nearest Speedway/Super America.

This is one of the few "rewards" cards that I use on a regular basis. Every time you use your Speedy Rewards card, you earn points towards free merchandise or gift cards. I try to get my gas at a Speedway/Super America store since you earn 10 points for every gallon of gas purchased. You also earn 20 points per $1 spent on food, drinks, or merchandise. Every month they run specials where you can earn bonus points and or programs/surveys to earn even more points. On top of that, they have Speedy Rewards Clubs. My favorite clubs is the Beverage Club. You buy 6 drinks and you receive a coupon for a free beverage - your choice of size.
Right now their small Pumpkin Spice Cappucino is on sale for $.99. After I get 6 beverages purchased, I will be able to go in and get me a larger one for FREE. You do have to remember to grab your Speedy Rewards coupon. My advice - grab your receipt every time!
If you have a Speedy Rewards Card, you can get a FREE Red Bull Cola. Click here to add the coupon to your card. This offer is only good in IL, IN, KY, MI and OH.

No comments: