Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday - Dryer Lint Brush

Do you have a dryer lint brush? I didn’t until recently. At first, I didn’t know what it was. I asked, “What am I supposed to do with this thing?” I can honestly say that until I got this dryer lint brush the only thing I would do is clean out the lent trap. What ended up on the trap became trash and everything else stayed in there. Not only do I use it to clean out the dryer lint trap, I use it to clean out the dryer vent (inside and out) then under the washer, dryer, stove and refrigerator. Really, it can be used to clean under anything that has a small bit of room under it. We’ve used it to get things out from under dressers and the couch. It works for me! It sure beats my kids bring a tree branch into my house to reach under something to get their toy out or me having to move a heavy appliance to clean the dust out. Plus, it reduces our risk of a dryer fire!

To see what works for others, visit Rocks In My Dryer’s Works for Me Wednesday.

1 comment:

Coco said...

Wow That is clever!
Where did you find it???

Oh and your blog is very C-A-UTE!


-Coco