Thursday, November 12, 2009

Weigh In Update


It's been a couple of weeks since I posted my weigh in. Here's how the last couple of weigh in's break down:
10/24: +0.6
10/31: +0.8
11/7: -1.6
I'm 3.4 pounds away from lowest I was on Weight Watchers which was back in August (the week of the county fair). I'm thinking this week will be another loss (wish me luck, please).

I had a little bit of an issue on Halloween. I was so busy getting ready for trick-or-treat that I had forgotten to eat dinner...only had a sandwich that day. This is how I felt at the end of the evening...
I drank a few drinks on an empty stomach. Two days after all my puking, my youngest son got sick. I was off from work for 2 days. During those 2 days, I was able to clear my head. I decided it was time to make a few changes. I did just that... I've exercised nearly everyday day since, made better choices in my beverages have only been drinking water) and watching portion sizes as well as healthy meals. I have been weighing in at Weight Watchers but haven't actually started attending the meetings again. I'm working on that and hope to be back to them in the next week or so.

The holidays are just around the corner and I am working on making my family's holiday favorites a little healthier. I still plan on doing all my normal holiday baking. One thing that will be different with my baking this year is that I won't be enjoying as much of it. Last year and past years, I have enjoyed a little more than I should because of my sweet tooth. I loved sweets - not so much these days. I have made a rule that if I resort back to my sweet tooth, with the peanut butter fudge weakness that I have, I have to get up before work each day for a week and run 2 miles. These two miles would be addition to my daily workout. I have a hard time getting up at 4:30 as it is. I don't want to have to get up at 3:45 or 4:00 for a week so I'll be sure to keep my sweet tooth in check even if it means a lot of brushing my teeth.

What are you doing to stay on track during the holidays? Do you have a plan for holiday parties?



Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #5
40
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-31.2

No comments: