Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Weigh In - 11/14/09


Today was another good weigh in. I weighed in down 1.4 pounds! As the receptionist put it, "You're back and on a roll!" I think she's right.

This week I ran on the treadmill and did strength training everyday. It felt good each time. It also helped me since I had an extremely busy and stressful week at work. Instead of eating, I exercised and cleared my mind in the process. After exercising, I had enough energy to get household chores done before going to bed. In the past few months, I would be so tired from work all I wanted to do is eat then go to bed.

This week I'll be adding in more veggies. Over the past couple weeks, I have really lacked in the veggie eating. I have been eating healthy and haven't been snacking as much as usual. Hopefully as things slow down again at work, I don't pick up on the snacking again.

That's all I have for now since I'll be back this weekend to report another weigh in...

Weight Watcher Weight Loss (Updated on Saturday)

Goal #5
40
Weight Loss (since 3/11/09)
-32.8

No comments: