Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 46, Food and Exercise Log

Another rainy day... It's amazing how rain can change a person's mood and make them feel so tired (or maybe it just happens to me).

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Lunch:
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer - Grilled Chicken Marinara (5 points)
Pineapple slices (1 point) - only one serving today

Dinner:
BW3 - Grilled Chicken Bufflitos (16 points)
Sunset Beach (there's something about the place that makes me want a drink) (5 points)

Exercise:
None

Daily Allowance Used: 24
Weekly Allowance Used: 7

Overall thought: Bad choice by the fiance to go out to dinner. Also a bad choice by me to eat what I did. However, it's better than what I normally get at BW3's. I know I won't be getting it again, EVER! There wasn't any exercise since we decided to go out to dinner and nothing at lunch since I ended up having to work through lunch to get some things finished. I'm hoping that this weekend will be better. I am going to focus on what I eat and getting some exercise since weigh in is on Monday! I really don't want to see a weight gain!

No comments: