Friday, March 7, 2008

Rite Aid - Week of 3/9 - 3/15

If you like Garnier Fructis products, they are going to be on sale at Rite Aid next week. They will be on sale for $2.99. There are $1 off coupons on most of the displays (I grabbed some last night since I usually by the styling spray gel). Purchase 3 products, use 3 $1 off coupons and pay $5.97 out of pocket. March SCR #10 - $5 back when you buy 3 Garnier products.

Total after coupons and rebates - $.97 for 3 Garnier hair products. To me, this is a great deal because of I love these products!

Did you know that you could get $50 in coupons from Rite Aid? Register here for MyRiteAid and you will get $50 in coupons instantly. Once you have registered, login and choose "My Rite Aid Coupons" under "My Programs". You will have access to print new coupons bi-weekly.

No comments: