Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 31, Food and Exercise Log

Ok...I'm not sure if it's the walking on the treadmill at night, being active from the time I get home to the time I go to bed, or the time change but I have been extremely tired the past two mornings. I really need to get up in the morning and walk on the treadmill but just can't break the habit of hitting snooze!

Breakfast:
You got it...Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) - the kids wanted Timbits this morning.
Banana

Snack:
Apple Cinnamon NutriGrain Bar

Lunch:
leftover chili w/crackers
Hunt's sugar free chocolate pudding (I NEED some chocolate!!)

Dinner:
Pulled pork sandwich & coleslaw

Exercise:
2 1/2 miles on the treadmill

Overall thought: I feel pretty good about today (with the exception of not much fruits and veggies). I need to a little more exercise too. Since the weather is warming up, I might pull my bike out and get it ready for spring!

2 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I'm having the same problem with the time change and my exercise! I cannot get up! Good for you if you do it when you get home from work - that takes a lot of dedication!!

mom_of2boys said...

I'm thinking about moving the alarm clock so I have to get out of bed to shut it off. If I get out of bed, I'm fine...it's getting out of bed that's the problem.