Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 72, Food and Exercise Log

I need to do really good today being that tomorrow is weigh in day.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 19

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)
Carrots with Ranch (4 points)
Strawberries (1 point)

Snack:
Fiber One Bar - Peanut Butter (3 points)

Dinner:
Buffalo Chicken Chili Mac (10 points)

Exercise:
1.75 miles walking on treadmill
4 laps around the track on my lunch hour (I think I need to drive around the parking lot near the track to find out the distance of the track.)
1 mile jogging on treadmill
1.5 miles walking on treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 4

Overall thought: Really not a bad day. I didn't get to the YMCA after work as I had planned. I don't know what happened to the time. I headed out to go and it was 4:50...I had to get the kids picked up so we could eat before soccer practice. I definitely need to get a plan in place for practice nights.

No comments: