Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weighing In #10

Weigh in day again! FINALLY, I get to report a weight loss. I lost 3 pounds. However, someone broke my scale - the piece that covers the little arm and numbers. Every time I got on, it would fall off (I’d hit it with my toe). I did get readings from 3-5 pounds so I am going with the lower amount. I’ll glue it back on that way I don’t have to change scales and possibly get a different weight reading.

Again, I finished the week with weekly allowance points remaining. Even though I have points remaining, I don’t think my food (and drink) choices were very good. I need to pull out my recipes and look for things that are healthier and less fattening! I’ll post some recipes on this site for others that might be looking for healthier, less fattening and/or Weight Watcher recipes.

As far as my workouts, I need to make sure that I am getting a workout in on Saturday and Sunday. I did pick up a few schedules for fitness classes and am going to try to work a few of them into my routine. I’ll have to see how I can fit them in with the soccer schedules (both boys are playing). I’m also planning to workout or walk on my lunch hour except for Fridays (lunch with mom). Here’s the breakdown of my workouts this week:

Total miles walked: 10.25 miles
Total miles jogged: 2.0 miles
Total miles on elliptical: 18.78 miles
hand weights
stability ball crunches
Leg press/extensions

My goals for this week are to LOSE 2 pounds (at least). I’m going to continue with the workouts that I have been doing. I will also be trying to add in a few of the fitness classes.

4 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Congratulations!! Way to go!! Doesn't that feel better than last week? Keep on keeping on.

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks! It sure does!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Great Job girl!!

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks!