Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Works for Me: Super Sliders

Last week, I made a few updates to our family room. I wanted to get it done while my fiancé was out of town. It wasn’t until I went to tape off the room that I realized I probably couldn’t do it on my own. Who was going to move the furniture? Then I remembered our Super Sliders.



We had purchased these a year and a half ago so I could rearrange the furniture every couple months without having to have my fiancé or another adult around. I grabbed them, stuck them under the corners and was able to move my desk, the entertainment center (with the television and all the boxes on it), the curio cabinet and my treadmill with ease! I would not have been able to do it without them. My treadmill is still sitting on them so I can move it out to the center of the family room when I want to use it.

This is what works for me. To see what works for others, visit Rocks In My Dryer’s Works for Me Wednesday. You might find something that will work for you too!

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Those look really cool! I could use some myself.
BTW, when I read "Super Sliders" I thought you were talking about those mini hamburgers, LOL!

mom_of2boys said...

LOL...Now that you mention that, it would have probably came to my mind too.