Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WFMW: Earn Rewards for Purchasing Pamper Products

I'm alway checking out all the great ideas over at Work for Me Wednesday but I've never partipated. I thought I'd give it a try...so here goes.

Do you purchase Pampers products whether it’s diapers, wipes, or training pants? Are you earning rewards for purchasing those products? On every product, there is a Gift to Grow code. The diapers, training pants and swim diapers have a small white label on the inside of the packaging. The code for the wipes is printed directly on the product.

Sign up, enter your codes, earn points then redeem them for rewards! It’s that easy. You will be required to pay shipping and handling on your rewards.

I participated in the Pampers Points back in 2000. I earned so many points I had gifts for my son for Christmas and his birthday. If you have friends that are using these products but they don’t want to take the time to enter the information or don’t want to participate, ask them to save their empty packages or at least the white labels for you.

Someday I hope to not be able to partipate in this program! I've been a proud member for 8 years already!

No comments: