Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Products - YUMMY!

I picked up some new products at the store last week and I have fallen in love with them. The first one is Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry Muffin.

I add a few fresh blueberries to it. The cereal alone is only 3 Weight Watcher points per serving. I am actually working on my second box already. I have had this cereal everyday for breakfast since I left work on August 15th. I'm looking forward to their new flavor - Cinnamon Streusel - to hit the shelves. The Weight Watcher points are the same for that too.

Meijer has Yoplait yogurt on sale this week - 10 for $5 (save like I did by using this coupon). I picked up their new cake inspired flavors - strawberry shortcake, raspberry cheesecake, and pineapple upside-down cake.

Each of them are 2 Weight Watcher points. I picked up a few of each and have tried them. I'd have to say that my favorite is the pineapple upside-down cake.

No comments: