Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday - Nail Polish

I wanted to take a minute to share with you what is working for me. I’ve always had a problem with my nails. They chip and peel. They are weak and brittle. They don’t grow past the end of my finger. If they do, it seems like I get them caught on something and they break because they are so weak.

Recently, I started painting my nails with a light color nail polish. I’m currently using Revlon’s Sweet Nothings in Barely Blush. I wouldn’t normally paint my nails. I don’t draw attention to my nails (or the little bit of nail that I have). Since painting my nails, my nails have become stronger and have grown to the edge of my finger and have yet to break! They haven’t been peeling either. With using a light color, I can’t tell when the nail polish is chipping so I don’t sit and peel that off either (causing damage to my nails). I add polish every couple of days and every other week I take off all the polish and start over.


If you have the same problems with your nails, give it try – it just might work for you too.

If you are looking of other great ideas and tips, check out
Works for Me Wednesday over at Rocks In My Dryer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your nails sound like mine. I like the color. Thanks for the tip!